INDIA Short Black 8521-10
Lightweight tactical glove with comfortable knuckle protection, designed for special forces as well as for everyday military and police use. The glove meets high requirements for resistance to mechanical risks.
- Back: DuPont™ Nomex® Comfort elastic knit - colour options: black, coyote
- Palm: Leather goatskin with hydrophobic treatment
- Impacton PU knuckle protector on back of hand
- Leather reinforcements in the palm and on the back of the glove
- Special palm reinforcement with ceramic microcrystals for the black variant, special digital goatskin leather reinforcement for the coyote variant
- Anti-impact reinforcement - reinforced protection in the most exposed areas
- Special index finger design with an overstitched seam on the back for more responsive gun control and longer glove life
- Touch controls on the middle finger of both the right and left glove
- High strength
- Reduced flammability
- Resistance to mechanical hazards
- Sensitivity, flexibility
- Close-fitting comfort fit
- Anatomically structured reinforcements in the palm
- Loop for hanging the glove on a carabiner
- Also available in green: INDIA Sage Green
- The wrist part of the glove is tightened with an elastic band
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Impact resistant, flame retardant glove with exceptional anatomical cut, which meets high requirements for protection against mechanical hazards and absorption of possible impacts in the back of the hand. The glove is intended for police and military operations to maintain public order.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?