- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is Holík International s.r.o., registration number 25322214, with registered office at Za Dvorem 612, Štípa, 763 14 Zlín, registered with the Regional Court in Brno, file number C 25641/KSBR (hereinafter referred to as "the controller").
- The contact details of the administrator are: Holík International s.r.o.
Address: Za Dvorem 612, Štípa, 763 14 Zlín
phone: +420 577 125 500
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the data protection officer are:
Legal basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
- The lawful basis for the processing of personal data is
- the performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
- the fulfilment of a legal obligation of the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- to process your order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller,
- the fulfilment of legal obligations towards the State,
- sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Data retention period
- The controller retains personal data
- for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and the exercise of claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 5 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the controller will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of the personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/implementation of payments under the contract,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers / cloud service providers.
Personal data processors
- The processing of personal data is carried out by the controller, but the following processors may also process personal data for the controller:
- Mailchimp service provider,
- Facebook, Google, Seznam, Youtube.
- Possibly other providers of processing software services and applications, but not currently used by the controller.
Lessons on using Facebook pixel and advanced matching
On our website, we use the Facebook pixel advertising tool from Facebook Ireland, Ltd., located at 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland, for the following purposes:
- To measure and analyse activity on our website
- Targeting and measuring Facebook ads
- Advanced matching
The Facebook pixel allows us to measure and better understand the actions that visitors take on our website. With this information, we can better target our ads so that only the relevant ones are really shown, and then we can measure and analyze them. In addition, this tool allows us to set up so-called advanced matching. This works so that we can pass certain data about our website visitors to Facebook to further improve the relevance of our ads. Before this data is sent, it is encrypted (hashed) to ensure maximum protection. However, Facebook may pair it with users of this social network, specifically for the purpose of targeting our advertising. The data that we transfer to Facebook in this way is the data that you enter into the forms on our website (e.g. order or contact form, etc.).
When we transfer personal data, Facebook becomes an additional controller, otherwise it is our processor. All information on the processing of personal data by Facebook can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation or via your own user accounts.
Facebook pixel processes data from our website using marketing cookies. You can adjust the cookie settings on our website via the cookie bar or via your browser. You can find information on how Facebook works with cookies at the following address: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/. In addition, you can also adjust the individual cookie processors, for example, here: https://www.youronlinechoices.com.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- The right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR; and
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your right to data protection has been violated or to take legal action.
Personal data security conditions
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular passwords, antivirus, encryption, backups.
- The controller declares that only persons authorised by it have access to personal data.
- By submitting the enquiry form, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
These terms will take effect on 1 January 2022.