A unique device developed by Holík International s.r.o. used to test the integrity (intactness) of membrane inserted in finished gloves.
The machine is able to test the glove (the membrane liner in the glove) and determine if the membrane is intact. It works on the principle of detecting holes and other material defects that may have occurred during the manufacture of the membrane, but especially during the manufacture of the glove.
- Tests the finished glove
- Able to detect the slightest hole or damages in the membrane
- Equipped with an indication of the size of the founded hole/damage
- Designed to test all types of membrane gloves across the entire size range
- The device gives an unambiguous result with 100% reliability, no misinterpretation of the measurement result by the machine operator
- Records the number of gloves tested - bad and good
- It is a dry test unlike other membrane testing methods
Output quality control
Quality is the main pillar of our corporate culture and vision. In a specialised industries such as ours, if we didn't create durable, precise and beneficial products for our users, we certainly wouldn't last 30 years. Firefighters, military, police or paramedics place a huge emphasis on perfect workmanship in their jobs and their expectations are the highest. For many years now, we have been able to meet these demands and also to develop innovations that appeal to them and, above all, work.
Every piece is checked at our production in Štípa and the aim is...
to get a product to our everyday heroes that won't let them down and will protect them.
Each piece goes through the following stages of inspection:
- Visual inspection to make sure everything looks as it should in terms of colour and shape.
- Seam checking is an integral part, where the glove is turned over and all the internal seams are monitored.
- The quality of the materials is checked during regular full-piece texts or certifications.
- The membranes are checked on a special machine for each glove.
- Monitoring compliance with standards is the next step.
Finally, each piece comes with a label and a leaflet to inform the end user.
EN ISO 9001 - entire production system
Within the framework of internal company processes, we follow the valid and recognized EN ISO 9001 standard. This methodology is followed in the purchase of materials, selection of suppliers or their products, right up to the intermediate checks. The transfer of information from development to production and the technical preparation of production are also an integral part of this. Further information is available for download below.