Textile rappeling gloves designed for intervention and special teams. It has a comfortable cut and high strength.
- Back: Functional knitting Eurojersey Sensitive® – PA/Elastan.
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment.
- Goatskin leather reinforcements on the back, fingertips, palm including part of the fingers and thumb.
- Para-Aramid/UHMW-PE knitting lining in the whole palm including fingers / high resistance to mechanical risks in the palm area.
- Elastic wristband made of neoprene with velcro fastening.
- High strength.
- Sensitivity, flexibility.
- The wrist part of the glove back is tightened with an elastic band.
- The glove is finished with a Velcro fastening strap.
- Plastic ring on the cuff for hanging the gloves on a carabiner.
- Special index finger design with a seam on the back - higher protection, longer glove life.
Care & Maintence
Machine washing is now possible for both textile and leather Holík gloves.
If disinfection is necessary for textile gloves, they can be washed at a maximum of 60°.
Remove coarse dirt after each use.
Before washing, fasten the Velcro fasteners and remove the snaps.
Use a liquid detergent. Wash on a short programme.
To make the glove fit better: Shape the glove several times after washing and during drying.
Do not dry in direct sunlight or heat sources, do not use a tumble dryer.
Store the gloves in a dry environment.
Washing gel is natural based for leather and textile gloves with high washing efficiency.
It reduces bacteria, does not pollute the environment and is fully biodegradable.
Highly effective impregnating spray for leather and textiles. The fluorocarbon based impregnation adds water repellency, oil repellency and anti-chafing to the face of the glove while leaving the product breathable. The impregnation is applied to the dry product in a thin layer and allowed to dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
Want to know more about our washing and maintenance project?
Visit this site:
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?