MARIS Evo Beige 8112-12
Firefighting glove combining DuPont™ Nomex® materials, aramid knit and FR membrane Porelle®. Our patented HiPro technology protects the entire back of the hand against strike and guarantees unique protection against radiant heat.
- Back: DuPont ™ Nomex® fabric in combination with ceramic coating.
- Palm: Meta-aramid/Para-aramid knit with silicone coating.
- Back: HiPro reinforcement.
- High protection against radiant heat - 58.5 s - MARIS.
- High protection against radiant heat - 68.7 s - MARIS PTFE.
- High full-area impact protection.
- Better glove maintenance.
- Back of the hand with ceramic coating.
- Back: Aramid non-woven fabric/HiPro® reinforcement - Hidden Protection - special construction of the inner layer.
- FR Porelle® membrane.
- Also available with PTFE membrane.
- Flexi – Cuff made of flame retardant fabrics with stable internal springing.
- Evo – Nomex cuff with flexible barrier made of non-flammable fabrics.
- Easy – Cuff made of nomex fabric.
- Long – Extended cuff made of nomex fabric and drawstring waistband with velcro closure.
- Anatomical cut glove.
- Reflective elements, high-visibility Nomex®.
- Carabiner for hanging the gloves to the garment.
- EN 659:2003+A1:2008
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Care & Maintence
Choose a more ecological short washing program at 40 °C. Wash at a maximum temperature of 60°C if you need to disinfect the gloves or they are extremely dirty.
Remove coarse dirt after each use.
Before washing, fasten the Velcro fasteners and remove the snaps.
Use a liquid detergent. Wash on a short programme.
To make the glove fit better: Shape the glove several times after washing and during drying.
Do not dry in direct sunlight or heat sources, do not use a tumble dryer.
Store the gloves in a dry environment.
Washing gel is natural based for leather and textile gloves with high washing efficiency.
It reduces bacteria, does not pollute the environment and is fully biodegradable.
Highly effective impregnating spray for leather and textiles. The fluorocarbon based impregnation adds water repellency, oil repellency and anti-chafing to the face of the glove while leaving the product breathable. The impregnation is applied to the dry product in a thin layer and allowed to dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
Want to know more about our washing and maintenance project?
Visit this site:
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?