Flame retardant, impact resistant textile glove with exceptional protection of the back joints, providing exceptional sensitivity for police and military units intervening in demonstrations, against rioters or for conflict prevention.
- Back: DuPont™ Nomex® elastic knit
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment
- Impacton PU knuckle protector on back of hand
- Leather reinforcements in the palm and on the back of the glove
- Special reinforcement in the palm with ceramic microcrystals
- Anti-impact reinforcement - reinforced protection in the most exposed areas
- Anti-shear knitted lining in PES/Aramid/Glass fibre throughout the palm, including the fingers
- Special index finger design with an overstitched seam on the back for more responsive gun control and longer glove life
- Touch controls on the middle finger of both the right and left glove
- High strength
- Reduced flammability
- Resistance to mechanical hazards
- Sensitivity, flexibility
- Anatomically structured palm reinforcements
- Close-fitting comfort fit
- The glove is finished with a Velcro fastening strap
- Extended glove length for increased wrist protection
- Cuff loop for hanging the gloves on a carabiner
- Light Anti-riot
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Impact resistant, flame retardant glove with exceptional anatomical cut, which meets high requirements for protection against mechanical hazards and absorption of possible impacts in the back of the hand. The glove is intended for police and military operations to maintain public order.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?