Flame retardant, impact resistant textile gloves with exceptional protection of the back joints.
- Back: Elastic knit DuPont™ Nomex®.
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment
- Impacton smart foam knuckle impact protection on glove back.
- Leather reinforcement on glove back and palm.
- Special palm reinforcement with ceramic microcrystals.
- Shock-absorbing filling of the reinforcement – increased protection in the most exposed areas. Special index finger design with a stretched seam on the back side for more sensitive control of the weapon and longer glove life.
- Elements for control of touch devices on the middle of the
right and left glove.
- UHMWPE/PES/Fiberglass cut resistant lining in the whole palm including fingers.
- Special index finger design with an overstitched seam on the back for more responsive gun control and longer glove life.
- Touch controls on the middle finger of both the right and left glove.
- High strength.
- Reduced flammability.
- Resistance to mechanical hazards.
- Sensitivity, flexibility.
- Anatomically structured palm reinforcements.
- Close-fitting comfort fit.
- The glove is finished with a Velcro fastening strap.
- Extended glove length for increased wrist protection.
- Cuff loop for hanging the gloves on a carabiner.
- Light Anti-riot.
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Impact resistant, flame retardant gloves with exceptional anatomical cut which meets high requirements for protection against mechanical hazards and absorption of possible impacts in the back of the hand.
ANAT Long Black
Tactical gloves with exceptional anatomical fit which at the same time meets high requirements for resistance to mechanical risks.
DALIE Long Black
Tactical glove of anatomical cut with a special shooting finger, at the same time meeting high demands for resistance to mechanical hazards.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?