Anatomically cut rappeling gloves with exceptional palm protection for demanding abseiling and rope work, developed for special and emergency forces.
- Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment.
- Goatskin leather reinforcement with anti-shock padding - joint protection on the back of the hand
- Goatskin leather reinforcement in the palm is underlaid with a Para-Aramid Fiberglass knitting.
- The reinforcement overlaps the side stitching on the index finger side for longer glove life.
- High mechanical protection in the most exposed areas.
- High resistance to cuts, abrasion and thermal hazards.
- High strength.
- Sensitivity, flexibility.
- Close-fitting comfort fit without distracting seams at the fingertips.
- The wrist part of the glove is tightened with an elastic band.
- Loop for hanging the gloves on a carabiner.
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?