Gloves for water rescuers.
- Back: Neoprene - 2mm, laminated on both sides - jersey/jersey.
- Palm: Synthetic leather.
- Inner wrist and back of thumb: Neoprene - 2mm, double-sided laminated jersey/terry.
- In palm and area between thumb and index finger, thumb and fingertips: DuPont™ Kevlar®/PA elastic knit with FR coating.
- High cut protection in the palm.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Anti-slip and firm grip.
- Excellent thermal insulation thanks to neoprene.
- Comfortable fit.
- Sensitivity and flexibility.
- Handy terry on thumb and wrist for wiping face and glasses.
- Elastic strap with velcro fastening on the back of the glove.
- Plastic ring for hanging the gloves on a carabiner.
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?