INDIA Quick Coyote 8521-31
Tactical gloves with comfortable knuckle protection designed not only for special units but also for routine military and police operations, meeting high demands on resistance to mechanical risks.
- Back: DuPont™ Nomex® - elastic knitted fabric – colour variation: black, coyote.
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment.
- Impacton - smart foam knuckle protector on the back of the hand.
- Special goatskin leather reinforcement on the back and in the palm of the glove.
- Special palm reinforcement with ceramic microcrystals for the black version, special digital goatskin leather reinforcement
or the coyote version.
- Shock-absorbing filling of the reinforcement – increased protection in the most exposed areas.
- Special index finger design with a stretched seam on the back side for more sensitive control of the weapon and longer glove
- Elements for control of touch devices on the middle of the right and left glove.
- Short - Velcro fastening.
- Quick - Elastic cuff.
- Long - Nomex fiber cuff.
- Special index finger design with an overstitched seam on the back for more responsive gun control and longer glove life.
- Touch controls on the middle finger of both the right and left glove.
- High strength.
- Reduced flammability.
- Resistance to mechanical hazards.
- Sensitivity, flexibility.
- Close-fitting comfort fit.
- Anatomically structured reinforcements in the palm.
- Loop for hanging the glove on a carabiner.
- Also available in green: INDIA Sage Green.
- The wrist part of the glove is tightened with an elastic band.
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?