DALIE Short Black 8523-10
Tactical glove of anatomical cut with a special shooting finger, at the same time meeting high demands for resistance to mechanical hazards.
- Back: DuPont™ Nomex® elastic knit
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment
- Impacton PU knuckle protector on back of hand
- Special reinforcements on the back and palm of the goatskin leather glove
- Anti-impact reinforcement - reinforced protection in the most exposed areas
- Anti-shear knitted lining in PES/Aramid/Glass fibre throughout the palm except for the index finger
- Special construction of the palm-to-back connection between the index finger and thumb - flat seam ensures maximum comfort and sensitivity when handling the weapon
- Touch controls on the middle finger of both the right and left glove
- High strength
- Reduced flammability
- Resistance to mechanical hazards
- Sensitivity, flexibility
- Anatomically structured palm reinforcements
- Anatomical comfort fit
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves
- Also available in green: DALIE Sage Green
- The wrist part of the glove is tightened with an elastic band
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Impact resistant, flame retardant glove with exceptional anatomical cut, which meets high requirements for protection against mechanical hazards and absorption of possible impacts in the back of the hand. The glove is intended for police and military operations to maintain public order.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?