DALIE Long Coyote 8523-21
Tactical glove of anatomical cut with a special shooting finger, at the same time meeting high demands for resistance to mechanical hazards.
- Back: DuPont™ Nomex® elastic knitted fabric – colour variation: black, coyote.
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment.
- Impacton smart foam knuckle protector on the back of the hand.
- Special goatskin leather reinforcement on the back and in the palm of the glove.
- Shock-absorbing filling of the reinforcement – increased protection in the most exposed area.
- Special index finger design with a stretched seam on the back side for more sensitive control of the weapon and longer glove
- Elements for control of touch devices on the middle of the right and left glove.
- Cut resistant knitted lining made from PES/Aramid/Fiberglass in the whole palm including fingers.
- Short - Velcro fastening.
- Special construction of the palm-to-back connection between the index finger and thumb - flat seam ensures maximum comfort and sensitivity when handling the weapon.
- Touch controls on the middle finger of both the right and left glove.
- High strength.
- Reduced flammability.
- Resistance to mechanical hazards.
- Sensitivity, flexibility.
- Anatomically structured palm reinforcements.
- Anatomical comfort fit.
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves.
- Also available in green: DALIE Sage Green.
- The wrist part of the glove is tightened with an elastic band.
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?