Cora Long 8418-20
Impact resistant, flame retardant glove with exceptional anatomical cut, which meets high requirements for protection against mechanical hazards and absorption of possible impacts in the back of the hand. The glove is intended for police and military operations to maintain public order.
- Back: Nomex® Comfort elastic knit
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment
- D3O® knuckle protector on back of hand
- Special anatomically structured goatskin leather reinforcement system on the back of the glove with anti-shock padding
- Goatskin leather reinforcements with PORON® XRD™ anti-shock padding on the fingers of the glove
- Leather reinforcement in palm
- Special anti-cut UHMWPE/PES/Glass fibre lining - throughout the palm including the fingers
- Touch control elements on index finger and thumb of both right and left glove
- Maximum resistance to mechanical hazards
- Impact resistance
- High strength
- Anatomical comfort fit
- The glove is finished with a Velcro fastening strap
- Loop on the cuff for hanging the gloves on a carabiner
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?