Cora Long 8418-20
Impact resistant, flame retardant gloves with exceptional anatomical cut which meets high requirements for protection against mechanical hazards and absorption of possible impacts in the back of the hand.
- Back: Elastic knit DuPont™ Nomex®.
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment.
- D3O® protector of the knuckles on the back of the hand.
- System of the special anatomically divided goatskin leather reinforcement with shock-absorbing filling on the back of the glove.
- Goatskin leather reinforcement with a PORON® XRD™ shock absorbing filling on the fingers.
- UHMWPE/PES/Fiberglass cut resistant lining in the whole palm including fingers.
- Touch control elements on index finger and thumb of both right and left glove.
- Maximum resistance to mechanical hazards.
- Impact resistance.
- High strength.
- Anatomical comfort fit.
- The glove is finished with a Velcro fastening strap.
- Loop on the cuff for hanging the gloves on a carabiner.
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
ANAT Long Black
Tactical gloves with exceptional anatomical fit which at the same time meets high requirements for resistance to mechanical risks.
DALIE Long Black
Tactical glove of anatomical cut with a special shooting finger, at the same time meeting high demands for resistance to mechanical hazards.
INDIA Long Black
Tactical gloves with comfortable knuckle protection designed not only for special units but also for routine military and police operations, meeting high demands on resistance to mechanical risks.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?