Anika Police 8492
Combined gloves highly protective against mechanical risks, developed for use in security, police and military environment.
- Back: Functional knit Eurojersey Sensitive® - PA/Elastan.
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment.
- Special construction of fingertips - the seam in the fingertip is moved from the work surface of the fingertips.
- Elements for controlling touch devices on the index finger and thumb of the right and left gloves.
- Leather reinforcement with PORON® XRDTM impact-protection padding for knuckle protection on glove back. Leather reinforcement on glove back and palm.
- Special palm reinforcement with ceramic microcrystals padded with impact protective foam.
- Cut resistant knitted lining made of PES/Aramid/Fiberglass in the whole palm including fingers.
- Special index finger design with an overstitched seam on the back for more responsive gun control and longer glove life.
- Touch controls on the middle finger of both the right and left glove.
- High strength.
- Resistance to mechanical hazards in the palm.
- Sensitivity, flexibility.
- Anatomically structured palm reinforcements.
- Close-fitting comfort fit.
- The glove is finished with a Velcro fastening strap.
- Cuff loop for hanging the gloves on a carabiner.
Size assortment: 7-8-9-10-11-12
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?