ANIKA Long Black 8520-20
A lightweight tactical glove for all military and police units that meets the high demands for sensitivity in daily use, while also meeting the high requirements for resistance to mechanical risks.
- Back: DuPont™ Nomex® - elastic knitted fabric – color variation: black, coyote.
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment.
- Special goatskin leather reinforcement on the back and in the palm of the glove.
- Special palm reinforcement with ceramic microcrystals for the black version, special digital goatskin leather reinforcement for the coyote version.
- Shock-absorbing filling of the reinforcement – increased protection in the most exposed areas.
- Cut resistant knitted lining made from PES/Aramid/Fiberglass in the whole palm including fingers.
- Special index finger design with a stretched seam on the back side for more sensitive control of the weapon and longer glove life.
- Elements for control of touch devices on the middle of the right and left glove.
- High strength.
- Reduced flammability.
- Resistance to mechanical risks.
- Sensitivity, flexibility.
- Fits comfortable fit.
- Anatomically divided reinforcements in the palm.
- Strap for hanging gloves on a carabiner.
- The wrist part of the glove is tightened with an elastic band.
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?