ANAT Short Black 8522-10
Tactical gloves with exceptional anatomical fit which at the same time meets high requirements for resistance to mechanical risks.
- Back: DuPont™ Nomex® elastic knitted - colour variant: black, coyote.
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment.
- D3O® protector of the knuckles on the back of the hand.
- Special goatskin leather reinforcement on the back and digital goatskin reinforcement in the palm of the glove.
- Special reinforcements of most exposed areas - longer glove life and protection of user.
- Elements for controlling touch devices on the index finger and thumb of the right and left gloves.
- Short - Velcro fastening.
- Quick - Elastic cuff.
- Long - Nomex fiber cuff.
- Touch control elements on index finger and thumb of both right and left glove.
- High strength.
- Reduced flammability.
- Resistance to mechanical hazards.
- Sensitivity, flexibility.
- Anatomically structured palm reinforcements.
- Anatomical comfort fit.
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves.
- Also available in green: ANAT Sage Green.
- The wrist part of the glove is tightened with an elastic band.
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?