ANAT Long Coyote 8522-21
Tactical glove with exceptional anatomical fit, which at the same time meets high requirements for resistance to mechanical risks.
- Back: DuPont™ Nomex® - elastic knitted fabric – color variation: black, coyote.
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment.
- D3O® protector of the knuckles on the back of the hand.
- Special goatskin leather reinforcement on the back and digital goatskin reinforcement in the palm of the glove.
- Shock-absorbing filling of the reinforcement – increased protection in the most exposed areas.
- Cut resistant knitted lining made from PES/Aramid/Fiberglass in the whole palm including fingers.
- Elasticated neoprene cuff with velcro closure
- Elements for controlling touch devices on the index finger and thumb of the right and left gloves.
- High strength.
- Reduced flammability.
- Resistance to mechanical risks.
- Sensitivity, flexibility.
- Anatomically divided reinforcements in the palm.
- Anatomical comfortable fit.
- Strap for hanging gloves on a carabiner.
- The wrist part of the glove is tightened with an elastic band.
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?