Diving work gloves. These highly durable gloves are designed for working under challenging conditions underwater where divers are often forced to rely on a single sense in zero visibility - touch.
- Palm - Back: DuPont™ Kevlar® elastic knit / PA with FR coating
- Tips of fingers and between the thumb and forefinger: Kevlar® elastic knit / PA with FR coating
- Back of hand and knuckle protection: Kevlar® elastic knit / PA with FR coating and shock-absorbing filling
- Palm and fingers: DuPont™ Kevlar® knit / PES / Fiberglass
- Elastic wristband finished with a flexible ring for attaching to a standard dry glove o-ring
- Advanced protection against mechanical risks
- Extra durability against cuts in the palm
- 3D anatomical comfort cut
- Special seam protection against fraying
- ID tag inside the glove
- The wet gloves Hard-y can be worn on their own or as a second layer over dry or thermal gloves
- Gloves can be easily removed and put on under water without help
- For professional diving work
- For recreational diving in difficult terrain such as caves, wrecks...
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Kevlar TPR Voděodolnost-vlastnosti Citlivost-vlastnosti
Size assortment: 8-9-10-11
However, if you want to know which size your hand belongs to, follow these instructions, please: measure perimeter of your hand with a piece of string or an inch-tape (right-handed people their right hand and left-handed people their left hand) over your joints. Human hand is the widest in the area of finger joints and splint bones. Your hand must be closed so that the end of your index finger can touch slightly your thumb tip. This length in centimetres is the size of your hand and you can find out the needed size of your glove with the following table.
|Your hand´s perimeter(cm)||Glove size|
|14,2 - 16,7 ||6 |
|16,7 - 19,2 ||7 |
|19,2 - 21,7 ||8 |
|21,7 - 24,2 ||9 |
|24,2 - 26,7 ||10 |
|26,7 - 29,2 ||11 |
|29,2 - 31,7 ||12 |