Protective gloves for firefighters and rescuers with excellent sensitivity and high protection in the palm.
- Back: Elastic fabric, colour yellow.
- Palm: Synthetic leather.
- Fourchettes: Synthetic leather.
- Special fingertip construction: Finger stitching is positioned so as not to interfere with the feel and comfort of the glove.
- Synthetic leather back reinforcement with anti-shock filling to protect the knuckles on the back of the hand.
- Special palm filling.
- Palm: Special anti-cut lining in UHMWPE/PES/Glass fibre throughout the palm including the fingers.
- Cuff prevents the ingress of dirt.
- Resistance to mechanical hazards.
- High strength.
- Breathability, sensitivity, flexibility.
- Comfortable fit.
- The wrist part is tightened with an elastic band.
- Metal ring for hanging the glove on a carabiner.
- EN 388:2003
Care & Maintence
Machine washing is now possible for both textile and leather Holík gloves.
If disinfection is necessary for textile gloves, they can be washed at a maximum of 60°.
Remove coarse dirt after each use.
Use a liquid detergent. Wash on a short programme.
To make the glove fit better: Shape the glove several times after washing and during drying.
Do not dry in direct sunlight or heat sources, do not use a tumble dryer.
Store the gloves in a dry environment.
Washing gel is natural based for leather and textile gloves with high washing efficiency.
It reduces bacteria, does not pollute the environment and is fully biodegradable.
Highly effective impregnating spray for leather and textiles. The fluorocarbon based impregnation adds water repellency, oil repellency and anti-chafing to the face of the glove while leaving the product breathable. The impregnation is applied to the dry product in a thin layer and allowed to dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
Want to know more about our washing and maintenance project?
Visit this site:
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?