Penelope Plus 6516
A very popular model among rescue gloves. Comfortable handling, mouldability, tactility and TPR joint protection - these are the main features that play a primary role in the selection.
- Back: Elastic textile.
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment.
- Leather reinforcement – protection of the back of the hand including fingers.
- TPR reinforcement - protection of the back of the fingers.
- Digital leather reinforcement on the fingertips.
- Elastic knitting – Kevlar® fiber PA with FR coating – reinforcement in between the thumb and the index finger overlapping the side seams – high cut and abrasion resistance, longer lifespan of the glove.
- Palm: Knitted lining made of Kevlar® fiber/PES/fiberglass - high cut resistance.
- Elastic wristband made of neoprene with velcro fastening.
- High resistance to mechanical hazards.
- High strength.
- Breathability, sensitivity, flexibility.
- Close-fitting comfort fit.
- Terry fabric -absorbing sweat on the outside of the thumb.
- Plastic ring for hanging the gloves on a carabiner.
- EN 388 - cut resistance - class 5.
- EN 388:2003
- 4 5 4 3
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Care & Maintence
Machine washing is now possible for both textile and leather Holík gloves.
If disinfection is necessary for textile gloves, they can be washed at a maximum of 60°.
Remove coarse dirt after each use.
Before washing, fasten the Velcro fasteners and remove the snaps.
Use a liquid detergent. Wash on a short programme.
To make the glove fit better: Shape the glove several times after washing and during drying.
Do not dry in direct sunlight or heat sources, do not use a tumble dryer.
Store the gloves in a dry environment.
Washing gel is natural based for leather and textile gloves with high washing efficiency.
It reduces bacteria, does not pollute the environment and is fully biodegradable.
Highly effective impregnating spray for leather and textiles. The fluorocarbon based impregnation adds water repellency, oil repellency and anti-chafing to the face of the glove while leaving the product breathable. The impregnation is applied to the dry product in a thin layer and allowed to dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
Want to know more about our washing and maintenance project?
Visit this site:
Protective gloves for rescue work by the fire brigade. Higher resistance not only on the back and palm of the hand, but also between fingers the middle fingers.
Protective gloves with higher resistance to mechanical damage on the palm, back of the hand and between fingers.
Protective gloves for firefighters and rescuers with excellent sensitivity and high protection in the palm.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?