Protective gloves for rescue work by the fire brigade. Higher resistance not only on the back and palm of the hand, but also in the middle fingers.
- Back: Elastic fabric, Lime Green
- Palm including fingers: DuPontTM Kevlar® /PA elastic with FR coating and foam padding in palm area
- Mid-finger: Elastic fabric
- Kevlar® /PA elastic knit with FR backing and foam padding - joint protection at the back of the hand and fingers
- Kevlar® /PA elastic knit with FR padding - in the area between the thumb and index finger and on the fingertips
- Palm - Back: DuPontTM Kevlar® / PES / fiberglass knit lining - extra cut resistant
- Elasticated cuff finished with an anti-fouling elastic
- High resistance to mechanical hazards in the palm and on the back
- High strength
- Breathability, sensitivity and flexibility
- Comfortable fit
- The wrist section is tightened with an elastic band
- Metal ring for hanging the glove on a carabiner
- Reflective element
- Contrast stitching
- Gloves can be washed at 60 °C
- EN 388 - cut resistance - class 5
- Palm: 4 5 4 3
- Back: 4 5 4 4
- EN 420:2003+A1:2009
- EN 388:2003
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Care & Maintence
Machine washing is now possible for both textile and leather Holík gloves.
If disinfection is necessary for textile gloves, they can be washed at a maximum of 60°.
Remove coarse dirt after each use.
Before washing, fasten the Velcro fasteners and remove the snaps.
Use a liquid detergent. Wash on a short programme.
To make the glove fit better: Shape the glove several times after washing and during drying.
Do not dry in direct sunlight or heat sources, do not use a tumble dryer.
Store the gloves in a dry environment.
Washing gel is natural based for leather and textile gloves with high washing efficiency.
It reduces bacteria, does not pollute the environment and is fully biodegradable.
Highly effective impregnating spray for leather and textiles. The fluorocarbon based impregnation adds water repellency, oil repellency and anti-chafing to the face of the glove while leaving the product breathable. The impregnation is applied to the dry product in a thin layer and allowed to dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
Want to know more about our washing and maintenance project?
Visit this site:
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?