Protective gloves for rescue work by the fire brigade. Higher resistance not only on the back and palm of the hand, but also between fingers the middle fingers.
- Back: Elastic fabric, Lime Green.
- Palm including fingers: Elastic knitting made with DuPont™ Kevlar®fiber/PA with FR coating and foam filling in the palm area.
- Fourchettes: Elastic textile.
- Elastic knitting – Kevlar® fiber. PA with FR coating and foam filling - protection
of the fingers and knuckles on the back of the hand.
- Elastic knitting – Kevlar® fiber, PA with FR coating – the area in between the thumb
and the index finger and on the fingertips.
- Para-aramid knit with glass fibre - high cut resistance.
- Cuff prevents the ingress of dirt.
- High resistance to mechanical hazards in the palm and on the back.
- High strength.
- Breathability, sensitivity and flexibility.
- Comfortable fit.
- The wrist section is tightened with an elastic band.
- Metal ring for hanging the glove on a carabiner.
- Reflective element.
- Contrast stitching.
- Gloves can be washed at 60°C.
- EN 388 - cut resistance - class 5.
- Palm: 4 5 4 3
- Back: 4 5 4 4
- EN 420:2003+A1:2009
- EN 388:2003
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Care & Maintence
Machine washing is now possible for both textile and leather Holík gloves.
If disinfection is necessary for textile gloves, they can be washed at a maximum of 60°.
Remove coarse dirt after each use.
Use a liquid detergent. Wash on a short programme.
To make the glove fit better: Shape the glove several times after washing and during drying.
Do not dry in direct sunlight or heat sources, do not use a tumble dryer.
Store the gloves in a dry environment.
Washing gel is natural based for leather and textile gloves with high washing efficiency.
It reduces bacteria, does not pollute the environment and is fully biodegradable.
Highly effective impregnating spray for leather and textiles. The fluorocarbon based impregnation adds water repellency, oil repellency and anti-chafing to the face of the glove while leaving the product breathable. The impregnation is applied to the dry product in a thin layer and allowed to dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
Want to know more about our washing and maintenance project?
Visit this site:
Protective gloves with higher resistance to mechanical damage on the palm, back of the hand and between fingers.
The flagship rescue gloves. Lesleys are valued for their high visibility, perfect dexterity, finger protection and oversized cuff.
Protective gloves for firefighters and rescuers with excellent sensitivity and high protection in the palm.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?