Work gloves for divers.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® / PA elastic knit with FR coating.
- Kevlar®/PA elastic knit with FR coating on fingertips and between thumb and index finger
- Hand back and finger joint protection: Kevlar® / PA elastic knit with FR coating and anti-shock padding.
- Palm including finger: DuPont™ Kevlar®/PES/Glass fiber knit.
- Elastic cuff finished with an elastic ring for attachment to a standard dry glove o-ring.
- High protection against mechanical hazards.
- Extra resistance to cuts in the palm.
- Anatomical 3D comfort fit.
- Special seam protection against punctures.
- ID label inside the glove.
- Hardy wet gloves can be worn alone or as a cover-up over dry or warm gloves.
- The gloves can be removed or put on comfortably, even under water, without any help from others.
- For the work of professional divers
- For recreational diving in difficult terrains such as caves, wrecks...
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Care & Maintence
Machine washing is now possible for both textile and leather Holík gloves.
If disinfection is necessary for textile gloves, they can be washed at a maximum of 60°.
Remove coarse dirt after each use.
Before washing, fasten the Velcro fasteners and remove the snaps.
Use a liquid detergent. Wash on a short programme.
To make the glove fit better: Shape the glove several times after washing and during drying.
Do not dry in direct sunlight or heat sources, do not use a tumble dryer.
Store the gloves in a dry environment.
Washing gel is natural based for leather and textile gloves with high washing efficiency.
It reduces bacteria, does not pollute the environment and is fully biodegradable.
Highly effective impregnating spray for leather and textiles. The fluorocarbon based impregnation adds water repellency, oil repellency and anti-chafing to the face of the glove while leaving the product breathable. The impregnation is applied to the dry product in a thin layer and allowed to dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
Want to know more about our washing and maintenance project?
Visit this site:
A very popular model among rescue gloves. Comfortable handling, mouldability, tactility and TPR joint protection - these are the main features that play a primary role in the selection.
The flagship rescue gloves. Lesleys are valued for their high visibility, perfect dexterity, finger protection and oversized cuff.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?