Unique model for the use of high visibility leather. The construction of the glove has long development behind it and brings high sensitivity and comfortable handling of objects.
- Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment – colour: black/Bitter Lemon – high-visible.
- Inner reinforcement with a shock-absorbing filling – protection of the back of the hand.
- Digital goatskin leather – protection of the palm and a part of the fingers, the area in between the thumb and the index finger, fingertips.
- Palm - Back: Kevlar® /PES/fiberglass knit lining - extra cut resistant.
- Extended leather wristband with an inner hem preventing ingress of contamination made of flame-retardant knitting.
- High resistance to mechanical hazards in the palm and on the back.
- High strength.
- Breathability, sensitivity, flexibility.
- Reduced flammability and protection against contact heat.
- Anatomical comfort fit.
- Anatomically structured reinforcements in the palm.
- Special overstretched fingertip design.
- Elasticated wrist section.
- Reflective elements.
- Contrast stitching.
- Metal ring, attached to the glove with a magnet, for hanging the glove on a carabiner.
- EN 388 - cut resistance in the palm - class 5.
Palm: 3 3 4 3 D
Back: 3 4 4 3
- EN 420:2003+A1:2009
- EN 407:2004
- EN 388:2003
- EN ISO 15025
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Care & Maintence
Machine washing is now possible for both textile and leather Holík gloves.
If disinfection is necessary for textile gloves, they can be washed at a maximum of 60°.
Remove coarse dirt after each use.
Use a liquid detergent. Wash on a short programme.
To make the glove fit better: Shape the glove several times after washing and during drying.
Do not dry in direct sunlight or heat sources, do not use a tumble dryer.
Store the gloves in a dry environment.
Washing gel is natural based for leather and textile gloves with high washing efficiency.
It reduces bacteria, does not pollute the environment and is fully biodegradable.
Highly effective impregnating spray for leather and textiles. The fluorocarbon based impregnation adds water repellency, oil repellency and anti-chafing to the face of the glove while leaving the product breathable. The impregnation is applied to the dry product in a thin layer and allowed to dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
Want to know more about our washing and maintenance project?
Visit this site:
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?