Protective glove made of cowhide split and Nomex® fabric. In exposed areas, Nomex® is additionally provided with a ceramic coating for higher abrasion resistance. In addition, a leather reinforcement in the palm of the glove increases protection.
- Back: Nomex® in combination with ceramic coating on exposed areas, hydrophobic treatment and oleophobic treatment.
- Palm: Split cowhide leather – specially treated against heat, water and abrasion.
- Back: Reinforcement made of Nomex® material with ceramic coating.
- Fingertips: Para-aramid knit reinforcements with silicone coating.
- Palm: Leather reinforcement.
- Insulation layer – Recycled aramid non-woven fabric.
- Membrane – FR membrane Porelle®.
- Aramid lining.
Short – Knitted cuff made of Kevlar®.
Long – Extended cuff in nomex fabric/Cowhide split with velcro drawstring.
- Anatomical cut glove.
- Reflective element.
- Carabiner for hanging the gloves to the garment.
- Results to EN 659:2004+A1:2008:
1. abrasion 2. cut (palm) 3. tearing 4. puncture 5. behaviour in burning 6. convection heat 7. radiant heat 8. contact heat 9. grip
4 2 3 3 4 4 P P 5
- EN 659:2003+A1:2008
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Care & Maintence
Choose a more ecological short washing program at 40 °C. Wash at a maximum temperature of 60°C if you need to disinfect the gloves or they are extremely dirty.
Remove coarse dirt after each use.
Before washing, fasten the Velcro fasteners and remove the snaps.
Use a liquid detergent. Wash on a short programme.
To make the glove fit better: Shape the glove several times after washing and during drying.
Do not dry in direct sunlight or heat sources, do not use a tumble dryer.
Store the gloves in a dry environment.
Washing gel is natural based for leather and textile gloves with high washing efficiency.
It reduces bacteria, does not pollute the environment and is fully biodegradable.
Highly effective impregnating spray for leather and textiles. The fluorocarbon based impregnation adds water repellency, oil repellency and anti-chafing to the face of the glove while leaving the product breathable. The impregnation is applied to the dry product in a thin layer and allowed to dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
Want to know more about our washing and maintenance project?
Visit this site:
Combination intervention gloves with PTFE membrane and D3O® back protection. High sensitivity is ensured by an innovative design of the intermediate fingers and seamless fingertips.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?