Penelope Plus 6516
Technical gloves with focus on increased palm protection for all-day activities in demanding conditions, at the same time the elements on the back of the wearer's hand protect against unexpected shocks/impacts.
- Back: Elastic fabric
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment
- Mid-finger: Elastic fabric
- Leather reinforcement - protection for the back of the hand including the fingers
- Elastic reinforcement - protection for the knuckles on the back of the hand
- TPR reinforcement - protection for the back of the fingers
- Digital leather reinforcements on fingertips
- Kevlar®/PA elastic knit with FR coating - reinforcement between thumb and index finger overlapping side seams - high cut and abrasion resistance, longer glove life
- Palm: DuPont™ Kevlar®/PES/glass fiber knit lining - high cut resistance
- Elasticated neoprene cuff with velcro closure
- High resistance to mechanical hazards
- High strength
- Sensitivity, flexibility
- Close-fitting comfort fit
- Terry fabric - sweat absorbing on the outside of the thumb
- Plastic ring for hanging the gloves on a carabiner
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Impact resistant, flame retardant glove with exceptional anatomical cut, which meets high requirements for protection against mechanical hazards and absorption of possible impacts in the back of the hand. The glove is intended for police and military operations to maintain public order.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?