Gloves for water rescuers.
- DuPont™ Kevlar®/PA elastic knit with FR coating.
- Kevlar®/PA elastic knit with FR coating on fingertips and between thumb and index finger.
- Hand back and finger joint protection: Kevlar®/PA elastic knit with FR coating and anti-shock padding.
- Palm including finger: DuPont™ Kevlar®/PES/Glass fiber knit.
- Elastic cuff finished with an elastic ring for attachment to a standard dry glove o-ring.
- High protection against mechanical hazards.
- Extra resistance to cuts in the palm.
- Anatomical 3D comfort fit.
- Special seam protection against punctures.
- ID label inside the glove.
- Hardy wet gloves can be worn alone or as a cover-up over dry or warm gloves.
- The gloves can be removed or put on comfortably, even under water, without any help from others.
- For the work of professional divers.
- For recreational diving in difficult terrains such as caves, wrecks...
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Why you should choose us
Top technologies and innovations
Our products are based on modern technologies. Take a look at the main ones that our development team is proud of.
Functional high-tech materials
New technologies bring the unique and spceific materials, which we combine correctly based on their properties.
How we develop our products? What makes our products unique and why are we the technology leaders in the industry? We will answer here:
Certified products ISO / AQAP / NFPA
We make every product with care and quality. Our certificates confirm the accuracy and workmanship. Which ones are they?